Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Feeling Thirsty?!?



I was feeling very thirsty today as I hiked all around the city from 137th Street to 42nd Street back to 72nd Street...It did not stop there, it continued back to 46th street and than HOME! I realized that I had forgotten my water bottle....eeek and I am not cool with having to pay $3 for a small 12 ounce bottle of poland spring. I had been researching water bottles and have chosen a few of my favorite. I think the (1) Bobble BPA Free Water Bottle, 18.5 Ounce, Magenta are great since I am eco and health conscious (BPA free and reusable). They require filters that are a bit pricey but they last for a while and save the hassle of having filtered water on hand. You can fill your water bottle up in a bathroom or water fountain at a park and be fine since it completely filters the water! I am also in love with (2) Sigg Lifestyle Loop Top Water Bottle (0.6-Liters, Spotted Pride) because they have cool designs and they are Swiss (and we all know the Swiss make quality products). And my last pick is the new rave on glass water bottles. I love (3 )Takeya Classic Glass Water Bottle with Silicone Sleeve, Black, 22-1/2-Ounce. They are more light weight than other glass bottles I have seen on the market and I love the sleek look. 


Happy drinking!

No comments:

Post a Comment