Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Look through that window.

I have always marveled at the shape, size, and color of windows. I always base a house on its windows and I think windows really give a house personality. I looked up the definition of a window and here is what I got: An opening in the wall or roof of a building or vehicle that is fitted with glass in a frame to admit light or air and allow people to see out. I love the last part of the definition because ever since I can remember I have peered out the window to see what the world was doing, or stuck my hand outside to see what the temperature was, to see if it was snowing hard enough in hopes of a snow day and even to make plans with neighbors. I wanted to share some pictures to help inspire someone building a house or someone thinking of changing a window in their house or just to marvel at them like I do in hopes of having a house with such a window one day....


 [I love the oak wood windows-so natural]
[I wouldn't mind cleaning the dishes in front of this kitchen window]
[just amazing]
[i love the blue and white contrast with different size boxes]
[Our vacation home (rented, wish it was ours to keep!) in the mountains of italy-love those half circle windows]
[the window I look through each day]

No comments:

Post a Comment